Ingredients of Phen375
Phen375 contains the following ingredients:
All the ingredients in Phen375 focus on fat burning, appetite suppression, and maintain muscle.
It is not easy to understand how these substances aid weight loss because it involves a lot of scientific and technical terms.
I’ll try my best to explain them in simple language but keep the technical names for just in case you need to learn more, you can Google them.
The Phen375 Ingredients and Their Roles in Promoting Weight Loss
- Calcium (carbonate) – Calcium is one of the most important minerals that the body needs for numerous functions. It is found in many foods.
The presence of Calcium in your body makes it more difficult to store fat.
A study showed that this compound favors fat burning i.e. the more calcium there is in your fat cell, the more fat it will burn. http://www.webmd.com/diet/20000417/calcium-low-fat-diet
Also, Calcium fosters a more efficient heart contraction. This promotes a more efficient distribution of all the ingredients contained in the Phen375 pills throughout the body through stronger blood flows.
- Chromium (Picolinate) – a chemical compound normally used as a nutritional supplement to treat type 2 diabetes and promote weight loss.
It works with insulin to metabolize carbohydrates to supply you with more energy. This process enables you to lose fat and ultimately weight, even if you are resting or not following any diet plan at all.
Not only this, you’ll feel more oomph as well. See: Chromium helps control blood sugar, curbs carb cravings and fights body fat.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the liver and kidney. It can also be consumed through food.
L-carnitine is often taken as an energy booster and a weight loss supplement.
It ships the fatty acids in the blood to the mitochondria – the exact place in the cells whereby they are “burned” to produce energy. L-carnitine does this cellular work both when you exercise and at rest. Therefore, fat loss occurs round the clock.
In addition, some studies show this ingredient may increase lean mass. This means to say you’ll still have a solid and firm body muscle instead of saggy skin like many of those who have gone through extreme weight loss.
- Citrus Aurantium is bitter orange. This is one compound that I’m still scratching my head about what role does it play in the fat loss. After many online searches, I’m still not able to find any researches or studies on its ability to promote weight reduction.
The only reason I can think of is maybe at the present moment, it is the most used thermogenic substitute for the banned ephedra that has stimulant and appetite suppressant effects to help decrease appetite, but linked to many serious side effects.
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrous is dehydrated caffeine powder (without water). Caffeine is well-known for its thermogenic properties promotes the burning of body fat. Its role is to make your body produce more epinephrine and norepinephrine. These two hormones prompt your body to dissolve more fat and make it available as one of the energy source. This is a strong catalyst for those who have no will power to exercise or adhere to low-calorie meal plans.
One thing that really amazes me is the pill contains 75mg of this substance, which is more or less equivalent to the caffeine in a cup of coffee. This is just right to make it work but not much enough to cause side effects.
- LongJack Tongkat Ali Root (Eurycoma) – Tongkat Ali, also known as Malaysian ginseng, is a therapeutic herb native to the Malaysian rain forests. The roots are traditionally used as “anti-aging” remedy and in modern supplements, they are used to improve libido, energy, sports performance and weight loss.
This ingredient helps your body produce more testosterone hormone which is required to strengthen and keep your muscle mass, to ensure that while losing weight with Phen375, you shed fat but not muscle.
- Cayenne (Capsicum) – Cayenne (Chili) is the fruit of Capsicum plant. It is included in the formulation mainly because it contains an active component called capsaicin. It is a very potent substance that can shrink a hunger-causing hormone called ghrelin, thus diminishing your appetite. You should be able to find compared with before; your urge to eat is now easily satisfied even by consuming a smaller portion of foods.
A study by food scientist Stephen Whiting showed that capsaicin rushes the hormone adrenaline, which causes the brain to tell the body to burn fat cells and this cracks down your fat mass.
Do They Really Work
As you can see, each individual ingredient has its own functions to either burns fat or reduces appetite. Research studies have proven they can do their job well (except the Bitter Orange which has yet to prove its usefulness here).
When grouping together as a formulation of this supplementation, they really can tame your food cravings enabling you to cut down your food intake; make your body uses up more calories and the accumulated fat, to reduce your body fat mass; help you maintain your body lean mass; and provide you with more energy so you can follow the exercise routine which is very important step in achieving your weight loss goal.
In fact, it is very difficult to find other weight loss supplements with ingredients that can do so much or so well, and Phen375 definitely has an edge over its competitors.
Are The Ingredients Of Phen375 Safe To Take?
All ingredients used in Phen375 are produced in a U.S. FDA regulated lab in California, following stringent guidelines to ensure they are effective in their respective functions, as well as safe to use.
The record shows the majority of users have successfully lost weight with Phen375, without contracting any side effects. It is best that you know about the Phen375 side effects before taking the pills.
At the time of writing, there is no medical document reporting the Phen375 ingredients are not safe for consumption.